My problem with keyword research is that I find so many good ones I think, wow, I need to build a site for that. And then I do.
If you haven’t noticed by looking at my other niche sites, I am an animal lover. Always have been, always will be. In fact, I was a pre-vet student for my undergraduate work and my graduate work was in animal reproduction.
So, for this site, I focus on animals in general. Mostly wild animals, but the domain name is wide enough to allow me some flexibility to cover other aspects of nature besides animals.
|Project||Month Start||Month #||# Articles Added||Total # Articles||Words Published||Pageviews||Total Earnings|
Year in Review
June 2022 Analytics
This site is performing well and I’ve recently decided to expand the content area for it as a result. The domain can accommodate any range of outdoor topics including nature, hiking, camping, travel, etc.
As such, I have plans to add two new silos with 50 posts each. From there, I’ll continue to monitor and see what happens.
2019 Analytics Overview
MY NICHE SITE PROJECTS
Interested in reading about my niche site projects? Check out my Niche Site Project List to see my projects & their individual status.
RESOURCES I USE
I keep an up to date list of all of the tools and resources I use to manage my blogs, including how I create the awesome dashboards in my income reports, on my Tools and Resources page.
These are my top tools:
- ClickUp – It has easily helped me 10x my productivity.
- Big Scoots Hosting – (or, alternately, SiteGround)
- Tailwind for Pinterest
- ConvertKit for Email List
- Airtable for data tracking/spreadsheets when I first started (though I use ClickUp Exclusively now)
- Project24 the main course I took to learn how to blog, and my primary blog course recommendation.
- BloggerPlot for Analytics and Search Console Analysis in one place.
- Amalinks Pro for Amazon links and awesome tables.
- OnlineJobs.ph for my Virtual Assistants
- Pinteresting Strategies Course for Pinterest
If you want to be updated when I write a new blog post, use this form below. It isn’t pretty but it works :D. I promise to try to remember to email you!