This niche is specifically for a type of farm animal. One of the things I want to accomplish with this niche is duplicating topics, NOT CONTENT, on this website and the Home & Garden one.
|Project||Month Start||Month #||# Articles Added||Total # Articles||Words Published||Pageviews||Total Earnings|
Hint: If the month is a hyperlink, you can click on it to go to that month’s income report.
Compared to other sites, this one has been performing fairly well in 2022. Not up but definitely not down. Plus, we got a couple of viral posts (at least “viral” for this site) last year which temporarily increased traffic. Taking those into consideration, this site has pretty much stayed steady:
In fact, I specifically hired out 30 posts for this site using a content service. I plan to write articles for the identical keywords on my home and garden site.
For 2021 the goal is to continue working on building this site up, I’d love to reach 150 posts by the end of the year but it just depends how content ramps up between other sites as well.
Funny thing about this site is that it was an aged domain I purchased at auction. The prior site was a fashion e-commerce type store and had nothing at all to do with the current niche.
This was part of an experiment to see how an aged domain would do if the content was in a completely different niche. Turns out the site still had like 6 months in the “sandbox” but REALLY took off after that. Part of that is probably due to some seasonality in the niche.
- 01-22-2020 – Submitted application for Google Adsense for the site.
Year in Review
2019 Analytics Overview
MY NICHE SITE PROJECTS
Interested in reading about my niche site projects? Check out my Niche Site Project List to see my projects & their individual status.
RESOURCES I USE
I keep an up to date list of all of the tools and resources I use to manage my blogs, including how I create the awesome dashboards in my income reports, on my Tools and Resources page.
These are my top tools:
- ClickUp – It has easily helped me 10x my productivity.
- Big Scoots Hosting – (or, alternately, SiteGround)
- Tailwind for Pinterest
- ConvertKit for Email List
- Airtable for data tracking/spreadsheets when I first started (though I use ClickUp Exclusively now)
- Project24 the main course I took to learn how to blog, and my primary blog course recommendation.
- BloggerPlot for Analytics and Search Console Analysis in one place.
- Amalinks Pro for Amazon links and awesome tables.
- OnlineJobs.ph for my Virtual Assistants
- Pinteresting Strategies Course for Pinterest
If you want to be updated when I write a new blog post, use this form below. It isn’t pretty but it works :D. I promise to try to remember to email you!