This is yet another site seeing a big boost in traffic this month. Because the site is so new, I don’t know if it is just coming out of the sandbox or if traffic is spiking because of the current situation or maybe a bit of both.
In fact, there isn’t much to report for this site this month. I published a whopping ZERO articles. But, let’s explore what we know.
Income is up this month and I expect that to continue. Around the 2nd or 3rd I FINALLY got on Ezoic which is awesome. Now this project can actually start earning some money!
The total income of $124.41 breaks down to:
- Ezoic Ads – $169.89
- Amazon.com – $59.52
Traffic this month is definitely on the rise. Again, since I didn’t publish any content on this site this month, I’m really excited about this growth.
Compared with the previous period, each metric is up OVER 350%. Even though I know it is much easier to get these big percentage increases early on, it is still awesome!
My session goal for April is going to be 15,000. 20% growth would be around 10,000 but why not go for gold right!
Content wise, I’d love to publish at least 10 new articles on this site but I am always on the fence with adding new content or just letting the site sit, building income, and then sell it in a year.
It’s a tough call but, ultimately, I decided I want to continue building it out until it hits $1,000 a month consistently. Then I’ll let it sit. At that point I know it will be worth at least $30,000, but I can make that decision when I get to that point.
MY NICHE SITE PROJECTS
Interested in reading about my niche site projects? Check out my Niche Site Project List to see my projects & their individual status.
RESOURCES I USE
I keep an up to date list of all of the tools and resources I use to manage my blogs, including how I create the awesome dashboards in my income reports, on my Tools and Resources page.
These are my top tools:
- ClickUp – It has easily helped me 10x my productivity.
- Big Scoots Hosting – (or, alternately, SiteGround)
- Tailwind for Pinterest
- ConvertKit for Email List
- Airtable for data tracking/spreadsheets when I first started (though I use ClickUp Exclusively now)
- Project24 the main course I took to learn how to blog, and my primary blog course recommendation.
- BloggerPlot for Analytics and Search Console Analysis in one place.
- Amalinks Pro for Amazon links and awesome tables.
- OnlineJobs.ph for my Virtual Assistants
- Pinteresting Strategies Course for Pinterest
If you want to be updated when I write a new blog post, use this form below. It isn’t pretty but it works :D. I promise to try to remember to email you!