I’m still having a lot of fun with this site though I am struggling to find the time to write for it myself. This month I hired out three posts and was able to write one myself.
Content and Income
This month I only added 4 new posts but, thanks to the hard work I put in, Income is up exponentially. Last month the total income was only $3.76 and this month it’s at $76.66.
Part of that income is due to a very large purchase someone made on Amazon. It was an almost $500 product one of my posts recommended. The commission on that was around $30!
The other part of that income is thanks to ads from Ezoic which started on January 11th. This month’s ad revenue was $34.81 from Ezoic and $0.78 for the first ten days of the month when the site was still on Adsense.
In fact, 10 days on Adsense netted me $0.78. From the 11th – 31st, my ad revenue from Ezoic exceeded that on a daily basis.
If you haven’t yet, you should totally look into signing up. I am an affiliate, so if you are interested I’d love for you to use this link to sign up.
Traffic, let’s talk about that!
Slow but steady wins the race. Last month I had 1,719 total sessions. I decided to set my session goal for January at 3,000 sessions.
You might be wondering how I reached that number? I looked at 1,719 and thought….wow that is cool, it’s more than 1,500. What if I reached double 1,500 next month. And, so, 3,000 sessions became the goal.
Goal – Met!
Over 100% growth across the board. No matter how many times it happens, I continue to be impressed.
I struggled for so long before finding the Project 24 course that I still am amazed at how quickly these new blogs take off with just great content.
I didn’t have any goals for this site last month other than to hit Ezoic ASAP which was a win.
For February, my goals are:
- Add at least 15 new posts.
- Compile a list of at least 100 topics to write on.
- Hit 5,000 sessions.
MY NICHE SITE PROJECTS
Interested in reading about my niche site projects? Check out my Niche Site Project List to see my projects & their individual status.
RESOURCES I USE
I keep an up to date list of all of the tools and resources I use to manage my blogs, including how I create the awesome dashboards in my income reports, on my Tools and Resources page.
These are my top tools:
- ClickUp – It has easily helped me 10x my productivity.
- Big Scoots Hosting – (or, alternately, SiteGround)
- Tailwind for Pinterest
- ConvertKit for Email List
- Airtable for data tracking/spreadsheets when I first started (though I use ClickUp Exclusively now)
- Project24 the main course I took to learn how to blog, and my primary blog course recommendation.
- BloggerPlot for Analytics and Search Console Analysis in one place.
- Amalinks Pro for Amazon links and awesome tables.
- OnlineJobs.ph for my Virtual Assistants
- Pinteresting Strategies Course for Pinterest
If you want to be updated when I write a new blog post, use this form below. It isn’t pretty but it works :D. I promise to try to remember to email you!