The dashboard for this project is starting to get a little more flushed out. The oldest post is now 4 months old so I went ahead and set up that section.
It has also earned it’s first tiny bit of income! A whopping $1.16.
Still, it’s nice to see this baby site starting to get it’s wings!
The traffic increase this month has been awesome! Last month this site closed out at 354 page views. This month it hit 1,024. Nearly triple in just one month!
The comparison report between this month and last month is equally impressive. While I know that percentage increase numbers are huge because the starting numbers are so small, it is still impressive to see numbers like these on an analytics report.
This month I was able to get the site going with AdSense. That went live on January 23 so, just about 8 days total on AdSense. Not bad! The site should hit Pizza day 🍕 no problem next month!
Last month my goal was to publish 4 posts to this site. That was a fail.
This month, my goals are:
- Publish 10 posts
- Qualify the site for Ezoic
MY NICHE SITE PROJECTS
Interested in reading about my niche site projects? Check out my Niche Site Project List to see my projects & their individual status.
RESOURCES I USE
I keep an up to date list of all of the tools and resources I use to manage my blogs, including how I create the awesome dashboards in my income reports, on my Tools and Resources page.
These are my top tools:
- ClickUp – It has easily helped me 10x my productivity.
- Big Scoots Hosting – (or, alternately, SiteGround)
- Tailwind for Pinterest
- ConvertKit for Email List
- Airtable for data tracking/spreadsheets when I first started (though I use ClickUp Exclusively now)
- Project24 the main course I took to learn how to blog, and my primary blog course recommendation.
- BloggerPlot for Analytics and Search Console Analysis in one place.
- Amalinks Pro for Amazon links and awesome tables.
- OnlineJobs.ph for my Virtual Assistants
- Pinteresting Strategies Course for Pinterest
If you want to be updated when I write a new blog post, use this form below. It isn’t pretty but it works :D. I promise to try to remember to email you!