This site is kind of interesting. I stumbled across the domain by luck in a GoDaddy auction and it is a very cool domain name. I can’t believe I got it as cheap as I did (pretty sure <$100).
It has a DA of 27. As you can see by the pageviews below, it naturally gets a lot of pageviews. I have worked to replace some of the content that was originally on the site and need to take some time to do some keyword research.
I would like to get the post to at least 50 posts as soon as I can sit down and find some keywords for it.
|Project||Month Start||Month #||# Articles Added||Total # Articles||Words Published||Pageviews||Total Earnings|
MY NICHE SITE PROJECTS
Interested in reading about my niche site projects? Check out my Niche Site Project List to see my projects & their individual status.
RESOURCES I USE
I keep an up to date list of all of the tools and resources I use to manage my blogs, including how I create the awesome dashboards in my income reports, on my Tools and Resources page.
These are my top tools:
- ClickUp – It has easily helped me 10x my productivity.
- Big Scoots Hosting – (or, alternately, SiteGround)
- Tailwind for Pinterest
- ConvertKit for Email List
- Airtable for data tracking/spreadsheets when I first started (though I use ClickUp Exclusively now)
- Project24 the main course I took to learn how to blog, and my primary blog course recommendation.
- BloggerPlot for Analytics and Search Console Analysis in one place.
- Amalinks Pro for Amazon links and awesome tables.
- OnlineJobs.ph for my Virtual Assistants
- Pinteresting Strategies Course for Pinterest
If you want to be updated when I write a new blog post, use this form below. It isn’t pretty but it works :D. I promise to try to remember to email you!