New this month! I have a domain problem. I know I do and I cope with that by building out domains.
I took on a partner for this site in 2020 and the goal is to grow the content out significantly for 2021. I haven’t decided yet what that means in terms of numbers but, we are thinking 20ish posts a month for the next six months at least.
|Month Start||Month #||# Articles Added||Total # Articles||Words Published||Pageviews||Total Earnings|
My goal with this site is to make lots and lots of money.
But, seriously, this is destined to be a mega site and could potentially accommodate 10,000 posts easily. I’m looking at it as a long-term project.
MY NICHE SITE PROJECTS
Interested in reading about my niche site projects? Check out my Niche Site Project List to see my projects & their individual status.
RESOURCES I USE
I keep an up to date list of all of the tools and resources I use to manage my blogs, including how I create the awesome dashboards in my income reports, on my Tools and Resources page.
These are my top tools:
- ClickUp – It has easily helped me 10x my productivity.
- Big Scoots Hosting – (or, alternately, SiteGround)
- Tailwind for Pinterest
- ConvertKit for Email List
- Airtable for data tracking/spreadsheets when I first started (though I use ClickUp Exclusively now)
- Project24 the main course I took to learn how to blog, and my primary blog course recommendation.
- BloggerPlot for Analytics and Search Console Analysis in one place.
- Amalinks Pro for Amazon links and awesome tables.
- OnlineJobs.ph for my Virtual Assistants
- Pinteresting Strategies Course for Pinterest
If you want to be updated when I write a new blog post, use this form below. It isn’t pretty but it works :D. I promise to try to remember to email you!