New this month! I have a domain problem. I know I do and I cope with that by building out domains. This site was started on a FRESH domain. Meaning, as far as I know it had never been used by anyone before.
I took on a partner for this site in 2020 and our goal was to grow this to be a mega site. That has somewhat shifted now as you can read in the 2022 update below.
|# Articles Added
|Total # Articles
We’re seeing huge growth on this site year over year however, I don’t know that this is going to be a site I want to hold onto for the long-term. It is in a very saturated niche and as such, getting a foothold is more difficult than some of the other sites I own.
The goal with this site is to build it up to 50,000 pageviews or so and then probably sell it. We have a long way to go still but, that is the intent for now. Recently we added a bunch of content so we’ll let that sit for a month or two and then take another look.
MY NICHE SITE PROJECTS
Interested in reading about my niche site projects? Check out my Niche Site Project List to see my projects & their individual status.
RESOURCES I USE
I keep an up to date list of all of the tools and resources I use to manage my blogs, including how I create the awesome dashboards in my income reports, on my Tools and Resources page.
These are my top tools:
- ClickUp – It has easily helped me 10x my productivity.
- Big Scoots Hosting – (or, alternately, SiteGround)
- Tailwind for Pinterest
- ConvertKit for Email List
- Airtable for data tracking/spreadsheets when I first started (though I use ClickUp Exclusively now)
- Project24 the main course I took to learn how to blog, and my primary blog course recommendation.
- BloggerPlot for Analytics and Search Console Analysis in one place.
- Amalinks Pro for Amazon links and awesome tables.
- OnlineJobs.ph for my Virtual Assistants
- Pinteresting Strategies Course for Pinterest
If you want to be updated when I write a new blog post, use this form below. It isn’t pretty but it works :D. I promise to try to remember to email you!